|By Marketwired .||
|February 20, 2013 10:06 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Holiday Systems International (HSI) has been honored with recognition as the Best Business Product for its Global Travel Benefits (GTB) product at the Perspective Magazine Awards during the 3rd annual Global Networking Expo held at the Beverly Wiltshire in Beverly Hills, California.
Global Travel Benefits has emerged as an exceptional business product for many reasons that include its custom integration of specialized leisure travel benefits and vacation ownership services while providing affiliates full visibility into ongoing member behavior and activity. GTB evolves the value proposition in ways that appeal to current global leisure behavior, while generating new sales and increasing loyalty and profitability, through a fully customizable platform that supports any business model.
Craig Morganson, CEO of Holiday Systems International, commented on why GTB received this award: "GTB is no ordinary system. Its value/profit controls, infrastructure and flexibility set it apart from anything else in the industry. Whether Club Points, Weeks, Fractionals, and combinations thereof, GTB appeals to all owners. Fundamentally, its value transcends an affiliate's doorsteps and benefits the industry as a whole. We are excited to receive the industry's recognition."
What is extraordinary about GTB is the fact that the product leverages global trends by incorporating new ways of monetizing services while providing developers and HOAs with much needed revenues and controls. Global Travel Benefits unveils two exclusive and attractive opportunities for affiliates; specialized leisure travel benefits and vacation ownership services. The result is improved owner satisfaction and brand loyalty combined with enhanced receivables.
About Holiday Systems International (HSI)
HSI was founded in 1993 by still President and CEO, Craig Morganson. Mr. Craig Morganson is a leader in the travel & tourism industry and manages HSI with a firm commitment to consumer value and customer service. HSI has a long history of providing sophisticated technology, exclusive products/service and generous value to its private clientele.
For more information, please contact:
Holiday Systems International (HSI)
Media Relations Department
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks