|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2013 09:41 PM EST||
LINTHICUM, Md., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- NFM, Inc. is proud to announce that Jan Ozga has been named the President of NFM, Inc.
Jan Ozga has been our COO since November of 2007. He managed each department within the company, and ensured that they all flowed together as one unit. He has had 12 years of mortgage experience and 22 years of general management experience.
Jan studied at the Culinary Institute of America. He was in the food industry for many years working as an executive chef and manager before getting into the mortgage industry. Jan Ozga is a highly energetic and motivated leader, and we are sure he will do an excellent job as NFM, Inc.'s President.
Jan Ozga shares his hopes for 2013: "I want us to continue to grow this company and meet our high goals for 2013. I want everyone in the company to be very knowledgeable about and comfortable with the role they are going to play in 2013."
All of us at NFM, Inc. are honored to have such an experienced and enthusiastic President!
About NFM, Inc.
NFM, Inc. is a mortgage lending company currently licensed in twenty-four states in the U.S. The company was founded in Baltimore in 1998. They attribute their success in the mortgage industry to heir steadfast commitment to their customers and the community. NFM, Inc. has firmly planted itself in the national home loan marketplace as "America's Common Sense Lender." To learn more about the company please call us at (888)-233-0092 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact NFM Lending:
Human Resources Director, NFM, Inc.
Press release submitted by online press release distribution service Submitpressrelease123.com
SOURCE NFM Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher