|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2013 09:17 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, Feb. 20, 2013 /CNW/ - Trez Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation (the "Company") announced today that its board of directors has declared a monthly distribution of $0.0583 per Class A share of the Company. The distribution will be paid on March 15, 2013 to holders of Class A shares of record on February 28, 2013. As of February 20, 2013, there were 23,000,000 Class A shares outstanding. The amount of the monthly distributions is equivalent to approximately $0.70 per Class A Share per annum. This represents an annual cash distribution of 7.0% based on the $10 issue price of the Class A Shares.
About the Company
Trez Capital's objective is to acquire and maintain a diversified portfolio of mortgages in Canada that preserves capital and generates attractive returns in order to pay monthly distributions to its shareholders. The Company accomplishes its investment objectives through prudent investments in mortgages to qualified real estate investors and developers, focusing primarily on short-term bridge financing needs not currently serviced by traditional real estate lenders. Trez Capital Fund Management Limited Partnership is the manager of and portfolio advisor to the Company.
SOURCE Trez Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher