|By Marketwired .||
|February 20, 2013 07:47 PM EST||
STUDIO CITY, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- With more than 1.5 billion queries per day Danari Media today announced plans to sell traffic from their vast existing inventory of targeted global traffic directly to advertisers, publishers and digital advertising agencies with rates starting at $0.005.
"This latest offering is the next logical step for Danari Media and closes an important loop between Danari's traffic and the direct advertiser," says Collin Kay, VP of Business Development for Danari Media. "Whether an advertiser is looking to purchase high volume, cost-effective Run of Network (RON) traffic, or more targeted keyword search traffic, this now makes Danari Media a very competitive player in Tier 2 Cost-Per-Click (PPC/CPC) search arena."
This new product features include the ability to set day/time parting, geographic targeting and a live reporting console. The system also utilizes Sub ID tracking, effectively allowing advertisers to track and optimize higher converting sources.
About Danari Media:
Danari Media is a premium advertiser publisher network delivering over 10 million clicks daily from more than 1.5 billion search queries. The company's diverse traffic marketplace is comprised of hundreds of advertisers and is a premier destination for web publishers looking to monetize their traffic. Danari's goal is to provide publishers and advertisers with the most intuitive technology so they can monetize traffic to its maximum revenue potential in great detail. The Danari Team is headquartered in Studio City, CA, and is currently in growth mode looking for industry talent to help with expansion. For more information, please visit: www.danarimedia.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks