|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2013 06:17 PM EST||
TORONTO, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. (TSX: PRE; BVC: PREC; BOVESPA: PREB) has scheduled a telephone conference call for investors and analysts on Thursday March 14, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. (Bogotá time), 9:00 a.m. (Toronto time) and 10:00 a.m (Rio de Janeiro time) to discuss the Company's 2012 year-end results. Participants will include Ronald Pantin, Chief Executive Officer, José Francisco Arata, President, and selected members of senior management. Pacific Rubiales expects to release its 2012 results on Wednesday March 13, 2013, after market close.
The live conference call will be conducted in English with simultaneous Spanish translation. The Company will post a presentation on the Company's website prior to the call, which can be accessed at www.pacificrubiales.com.
Analysts and interested investors are invited to participate using the dial-in numbers as follows:
|Participant Number (International/Local):||(647) 427-7450|
|Participant Number (Toll free Colombia):||01-800-518-0661|
|Participant Number (Toll free North America):||(888) 231-8191|
|Conference ID (English Participants):||10631001|
|Conference ID (Spanish Participants):||10645383|
The conference call will be webcast, which can be accessed through the following link: http://www.pacificrubiales.com.co/investor-relations/webcast.html.
A replay of the call will be available until 23:59 pm (Toronto time),
March 28, 2013, which can be accessed as follows:
|Encore Toll Free Dial-in Number:||1-855-859-2056|
|Encore ID (English Participants):||10631001|
|Encore ID (Spanish Participants):||10645383|
Pacific Rubiales, a Canadian company and producer of natural gas and crude oil, owns 100% of Meta Petroleum Corp., which operates the Rubiales, Piriri and Quifa heavy oil fields in the Llanos Basin, and 100% of Pacific Stratus Energy Colombia Corp., which operates the La Creciente natural gas field in the northwestern area of Colombia. Pacific Rubiales has also acquired 100% of PetroMagdalena Energy Corp., which owns light oil assets in Colombia, and 100% of C&C Energia Ltd., which owns light oil assets in the Llanos Basin. In addition, the Company has a diversified portfolio of assets beyond Colombia, which includes producing and exploration assets in Peru, Guatemala, Brazil, Guyana and Papua New Guinea.
The Company's common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange and La Bolsa de Valores de Colombia and as Brazilian Depositary Receipts on Brazil's Bolsa de Valores Mercadorias e Futuros under the ticker symbols PRE, PREC, and PREB, respectively.
SOURCE Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London