|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2013 06:14 PM EST||
SAO PAULO, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: UGPA3 / NYSE: UGP), a company engaged in fuel distribution (Ultragaz/Ipiranga), specialty chemicals (Oxiteno) and storage for liquid bulk (Ultracargo), hereby reports its results for the fourth quarter and the year 2012.
We present in 4Q12 one more quarter of positive results progression, with 32% and 36% growth in EBITDA and net income, respectively. We closed 2012 achieving significant growth and record levels of results, even in a more challenging macroeconomic environment.
- ULTRAPAR'S NET REVENUES REACH R$ 54 BILLION IN 2012, AN 11% GROWTH OVER 2011
- ULTRAPAR'S EBITDA AMOUNTS TO R$ 2.4 BILLION IN 2012, UP 18% OVER 2011
- ULTRAPAR'S NET INCOME EXCEEDS R$ 1 BILLION IN 2012, GROWTH OF 19% OVER 2011
- ULTRAPAR RECEIVES THE 2012 IBGC CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AWARD
- APPROVAL OF ADDITIONAL DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION OF R$ 354 MILLION, RESULTING IN TOTAL DIVIDENDS OF R$ 627 MILLION FOR 2012, CORRESPONDING TO A 62% PAYOUT FOR THE YEAR AND A 19% GROWTH OVER 2011.
"With great enthusiasm I assume the position of CEO of Ultrapar, a sound company that has presented sustained growth over its 75 years through different political and economic scenarios in Brazil. In 2012 it was no different: we closed the year with significant earnings growth, despite the lower economic growth. It was also a year of important achievements, conclusion of investments and recognitions. Looking to the future, we have businesses that present several growth opportunities, with quality and profitability, and I am confident that we will continue the path of value creation."
Thilo Mannhardt – CEO
Results conference call
Brazilian conference call
February 22nd, 2013
9:00 a.m. (US EST)
São Paulo – SP
Telephone for connection: +55 11 2188 0155
International conference call
February 22nd, 2013
10:30 a.m. (US EST)
Participants in Brazil: 0800 891 0015
Participants in the USA: 1 877 317 6776
International participants: +1 412 317 6776
Ultrapar Participacoes S.A.
UGPA3 = R$ 46.29/share (12/31/12)
UGP = US$ 22.28/ADR (12/31/12)
SOURCE Ultrapar Participacoes S.A.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher