|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2013 05:26 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of W.W. Grainger, Inc. (NYSE: GWW) today selected a slate of nominees to serve for the 2013 – 2014 period. The eleven candidates, all current board members, to be voted on at the annual meeting are:
- Brian P. Anderson
- V. Ann Hailey
- William K. Hall
- Stuart L. Levenick
- John W. McCarter, Jr.
- Neil S. Novich
- Michael J. Roberts
- Gary L. Rogers
- James T. Ryan
- E. Scott Santi
- James D. Slavik
Wilbur H. Gantz will not stand for re-election. Mr. Gantz has been a board member of Grainger since 1985 and served as a member of the Audit Committee and the Board Affairs and Nominating Committee.
Grainger Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Jim Ryan said, "On behalf of The Board of Directors, I would like to thank Bill Gantz for his dedication, insight and valuable contributions to Grainger over the past 28 years."
W.W. Grainger, Inc. with 2012 sales of $9 billion is North America's leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with expanding global operations. For more information about the company, visit www.grainger.com/investor.
SOURCE W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks