|By Marketwired .||
|February 20, 2013 05:24 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:SYH) (the "Company") announces that it has received and accepted the resignation of Carl D. Huston from the board of directors. The resignation will take effect immediately.
The Board of Directors thanks Mr. Huston for his ten years of valuable service and contribution to the Company during his time as a director.
About Skyharbour Resources Ltd.:
Skyharbour Resources Ltd. is a gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in the Red Lake district of northwestern Ontario, Canada.
To find out more about Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:SYH), visit the Company's website at www.skyharbourltd.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Donald C. Huston, President
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT OF THIS NEWS RELEASE.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher