|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2013 04:36 PM EST||
(NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS)
MONTREAL, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Domtar Corporation today announced that its Board of Directors has approved its fourth quarterly dividend for the 2012 fiscal year on its common stock (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS) and on Domtar (Canada) Paper Inc. (TSX: UFX) exchangeable shares. The dividend of US$0.45 per share is payable on April 15, 2013 to stockholders of record on March 15, 2013.
Domtar Corporation (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS) designs, manufactures, markets and distributes a wide variety of fiber-based products including communication papers, specialty and packaging papers and adult incontinence products. The foundation of its business is a network of world class wood fiber converting assets that produce papergrade, fluff and specialty pulps. The majority of its pulp production is consumed internally to manufacture paper and consumer products. Domtar is the largest integrated marketer of uncoated freesheet paper in North America with recognized brands such as Cougar®, Lynx® Opaque Ultra, Husky® Opaque Offset, First Choice® and Domtar EarthChoice®. Domtar is also a leading marketer and producer of a complete line of incontinence care products marketed primarily under the Attends® brand name. Domtar owns and operates Ariva®, an extensive network of strategically located paper and printing supplies distribution facilities. In 2012, Domtar had sales of US$5.5 billion from nearly 50 countries. The Company employs approximately 9,300 people. To learn more, visit www.domtar.com.
SOURCE DOMTAR CORPORATION
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher