|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2013 04:33 PM EST||
MILL VALLEY, Calif., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Redwood Trust, Inc. (NYSE:RWT) today announced that its Board of Directors authorized the declaration of a first quarter regular dividend of $0.28 per share. The first quarter 2013 dividend is payable on March 29, 2013, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2013.
"The payment of regular dividends remains a priority for Redwood. Our first quarter dividend will mark our 55th consecutive quarterly dividend and the first increase in our regular dividend in six years," said Marty Hughes, Redwood's CEO.
For more information about Redwood Trust, Inc., please visit our website at: www.redwoodtrust.com.
SOURCE Redwood Trust, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks