|By Business Wire||
|February 20, 2013 04:31 PM EST||
CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI) will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, February 21, 2013 during which CACI Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Board Dr. J.P. (Jack) London and CACI’s new President and CEO Kenneth Asbury will make introductory statements about Mr. Asbury’s appointment.
You can listen to the conference call by logging on to CACI's Internet site at www.caci.com at the scheduled time. You may also dial in to (877) 303-9143, confirmation code 14493364. A replay of the call will also be available over the Internet, and can be accessed through CACI's website (www.caci.com).
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,500 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks