|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2013 03:30 PM EST||
LONDON, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hydroxsys Limited ("Hydroxsys") has been selected to present at CleanEquity Monaco 2013 on March 7th & 8th at the Sporting d'Hiver, Monaco.
Hydroxsys has been identified by an expert panel as one of the world's most innovative cleantech companies and has been selected to present to senior financial and strategic cleantech investors, policy makers, legislators, end users and media.
CleanEquity Monaco is an annual invitation-only event hosted by Innovator Capital, the London based specialist cleantech investment bank. Thirty of the world's most promising emerging technologies will be participating.
Other partners and sponsors include Prince Albert II of Monaco's Foundation, Covington & Burling, Qualcomm, MDB Capital, PR Newswire, Kwittken & Company, the Monte-Carlo SBM and Monaco Chamber of Economic Development.
HydrOxSys was established in June 2012 to commercialise a proprietary thin film composite membrane suitable for forward osmosis ("FO") technologies. A significant advantage of the FO process over other competing technologies is that it is able to operate efficiently at low temperatures and pressures by taking advantage of the natural process of water movement along concentrated salt gradients, thereby reducing energy costs.
A robust IP portfolio is being implemented. It is a platform technology that can be applied across various market verticals. It can be adapted for use in other water based verticals and industrial processes. These include mining, water/waste water treatment and water reclamation in urban and industrial settings, desalination.
The HydrOxSys technology focuses on the development of flat film membranes that can potentially exclude pharmaceuticals, pesticides and endocrine disrupting substances, while keeping a relatively high water flux output.
The product development was in response to an unmet market need. There is a requirement for a membrane technology that:
- Is cheaper/cleaner;
- Efficiently operates at low temperatures;
- Is robust and durable and has a long life span; and
- Has enhanced chemical resistance capabilities.
The Company has raised funding in a Pre-Seed Round and is now seeking funding for a Seed Round to commercialise the technology.
COMPANY CONTACT DETAILS
T +64 9 575 0566
M +64 21 575 519
About Innovator Capital
Innovator Capital is a specialist London based investment bank advising Cleantech and Life Science companies from around the world. Established in 2003, Innovator focuses on the provision of expert strategic and capital markets advice, transaction arranging and M&A services for private and public companies.
SOURCE Innovator Capital
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks