|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2013 03:26 PM EST||
TORONTO, Feb. 20, 2013 /CNW/ - Today, at a special meeting of unitholders of First Trust Canadian Quantitative Equity Portfolio (formerly known as TD Canadian Quantitative Research Portfolio) (the "Fund"), unitholders overwhelmingly approved the merger of the Fund into First Trust Canadian Capital Strength Portfolio (the "Merger").
As the Merger has received all necessary approvals, including regulatory approval, FT Portfolios Canada Co., as manager of the Fund, plans to complete the Merger on or around the close of business on February 22, 2013.
SOURCE FT Portfolios Canada Co.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London