|By Business Wire||
|February 20, 2013 03:24 PM EST||
Compunite Computers has landed on Nine Lives Media’s sixth-annual MSPmentor 501 Global Edition (http://www.mspmentor.net/top501), a distinguished list and report identifying the world’s top 501 managed service providers (MSPs). This year’s report has been expanded extensively to include:
- New: MSPmentor 501 Global Edition
- New: MSPmentor 100 Small Business Edition (top MSPs with 10 or fewer employees)
- MSPmentor 200 North America Edition
- MSPmentor 50 EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) Edition
- MSPmentor 25 AANZ (Asia, Australia, New Zealand) Edition
- New: In-depth data tracking mobile device management (MDM), managed cloud services and other recurring revenue opportunities for MSPs.
"We are grateful to be globally recognized as a leader in IT Support and Services. We hope to keep the streak going for 7 years!" said Steve Ferman, CEO, Compunite Computers. "Simplifying lives through the use of technology"
The MSPmentor 501 report is based on data from MSPmentor’s global online survey conducted October-December 2012. The MSPmentor 501 report recognizes top managed service providers based on a range of metrics, including annual managed services revenue growth, revenue per employee, managed services offered and customer devices managed.
“MSPmentor congratulates Compunite on this honor,” said Amy Katz, president of Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton Media. “Qualifying for our MSPmentor 501 Global Edition puts Compunite Computers in rare company.”
MSPs on this year’s global 501 list lifted their combined annual recurring revenues 24.5 percent to $2.54 billion. Together, those MSPs now manage more than 5.6 million PCs and servers, and nearly 400,000 smartphones and tablets, according to Joe Panettieri, editorial director, Nine Lives Media.
About Compunite Computers
We have a single goal in mind; To improve the quality of your life as it relates to your computing environment, creating an ecosystem which is not tied down to a location or a network but rather empowering your freedom to work however, whenever, and wherever you need to.
About Nine Lives Media
Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton Media (http://www.penton.com), defines emerging IT media markets and disrupts established IT media markets.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks