|By Business Wire||
|February 20, 2013 03:23 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xnwnm9/land_mobile_radio) has announced the addition of the "Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Systems - Global Business Strategic Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Systems in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the North America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2009 through 2017. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. The report profiles 40 companies including many key and niche players such as Axell Wireless Ltd., DAMM Cellular Systems A/S, Datron World Communications, Inc., Cassidian Communications, Inc., EF Johnson Technologies, Inc., Harris Corporation, Hytera Communications Corporation Ltd., ICOM Inc., Kenwood USA Corporation, Zetron, Inc., Motorola Solutions, Inc., MIDLand Radio Corporation, PowerTrunk Inc., Raytheon Company, RELM Wireless Corporation, Sepura Plc, Tait Radio Communications Electronics Ltd., and Thales Communications, Inc. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
3. PRODUCT INTRODUCTION/INNOVATIONS
4. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
5. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
6. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xnwnm9/land_mobile_radio
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks