|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2013 03:22 PM EST||
NEWCASTLE-UNDER-LYME, England, February 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The owner of a music gifts company has embarked on a quest to find the country's Best Mum.
Newcastle-under-Lyme-based Dave Breese has launched his #No.1Mum competition, which runs from March 1st-7th, to help celebrate his own mum's memory.
The owner of music gift website TheGoldDisc.com wants people to use Facebook and Twitter to tell the world what makes their mum the best, finishing their update with the hashtag #No1Mum.
Seven winners will receive a special prize for their mum, to be delivered just before Mother's Day on March 10th.
Dave Breese said: "I'm an only child and was always a bit of a mummy's boy!
"I lost her in 1999, and still miss her. I wish I'd told her more often how special she was, rather than just atChristmas, birthdays and Mother's Day.
"Hopefully our competition will give people a chance to tell their mum how much she means to them."
The prizes on offer include unique,personalized gold discs, based on their mum's favourite song, their mum and dad's wedding dance, or the song which was Number One when she was born.
Other options include iPhone cases and mug and coaster sets.
TheGoldDisc.com was established in 2002 and supplies a range of gifts including
licensed memorabilia for artists including The Beatles, Pink Floyd and the Sex Pistols.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London