|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2013 03:21 PM EST||
CALGARY, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Cenovus Energy Inc. (TSX, NYSE: CVE) today filed its audited Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2012, and related Management's Discussion and Analysis with Canadian securities regulatory authorities. Cenovus has also filed its Annual Information Form for the year ended December 31, 2012, which includes disclosure relating to reserves data and other oil and gas information. In addition, Cenovus has filed its Annual Report on Form 40-F for the year ended December 31, 2012, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Copies of these documents may be obtained via www.sedar.com, www.sec.gov (for the Form 40-F), the company's website, www.cenovus.com under Invest in us or by email to email@example.com. Printed copies of Cenovus's complete audited Consolidated Financial Statements are available to shareholders upon request, free of charge.
Cenovus Energy Inc.
Cenovus Energy Inc. is a Canadian, integrated oil company. It is committed to applying fresh, progressive thinking to safely and responsibly unlock energy resources the world needs. Operations include oil sands projects in northern Alberta, which use specialized methods to drill and pump the oil to the surface. The company also has established natural gas and oil production in Alberta and Saskatchewan and 50% ownership in two U.S. refineries. Cenovus shares trade under the symbol CVE, and are listed on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges. Its enterprise value is approximately $29 billion. For more information, visit www.cenovus.com.
SOURCE Cenovus Energy Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks