|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2013 02:00 PM EST||
WASHINGTON, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) today announced the hiring of Sarah Magruder Lyle as Vice President of Strategic Initiatives. Lyle will serve as a valuable resource in developing and executing strategic outreach initiatives.
"Sarah is a welcome addition to the AFPM team," said AFPM President Charles T. Drevna. "Her years in Washington have established her as a strong leader who can build effective alliances with consumers and other stakeholders impacted by policies that affect fuel and petrochemical manufacturers. In addition, her knowledge of the oil and natural gas industry will allow us to immediately enhance our capabilities to increase awareness about issues impacting our members, consumers and our nation's economy."
Lyle brings to AFPM a wealth of industry experience. She most recently served as Vice President of External Affairs with the America's Natural Gas Alliance (ANGA), where she developed the organization's comprehensive strategic plan to promote the economic, environmental, and national security benefits of the increased use of domestically produced natural gas.
AFPM, the American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers is a trade association representing high-tech American manufacturers of virtually the entire U.S. supply of gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, other fuels and home heating oil, as well as the petrochemicals used as building blocks for thousands of vital products in daily life. AFPM members make modern life possible and keep America moving and growing as they meet the needs of our nation and local communities, strengthen economic and national security, and support 2 million American jobs.
SOURCE American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London