|By Marketwired .||
|February 20, 2013 02:00 PM EST||
SURREY, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Nina Grewal, Member of Parliament for Fleetwood-Port Kells, on behalf of the Honourable Lynne Yelich, Minister of State for Western Economic Diversification, will announce support for community infrastructure in Surrey.
Please note that all details are subject to change. All times are local.
DATE: February 21, 2013 TIME: 11:00 a.m. PLACE: Newton Wave Pool 7120 - 136B Street Surrey, BC V3W 5E6
Regional Communications Manager
Western Economic Diversification Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London