|By PR Newswire||
|February 19, 2013 09:26 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On Saturday February 16, 2013, Victor Marx provided information about "All Things Possible" to the celebrity guests of the pre-Oscar event produced by Suzanne DeLaurentiis and John Gentry Tennyson to benefit the Melanoma Research Foundation. Some of the celebrities indulging in the suite included: Niecy Nash, Navid Negahban, Vanessa Bell Calloway, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Daphne Wayans, Shar Jackson, Kaya Jones, Sheree Fletcher, Rebecca Crews, Katie Cleary, Austin Anderson, Peggy Tanous, Golnesa "G.G." Gharachedaghi, Terence Bernie Hines, Danny Musico, among others…
Victor Marx is founder and President of "All Things Possible," a national faith-based organization that has worked with troubled youth for two decades. His presentations as a speaker nationwide both inspire and motivate listeners. He provides a unique and effective approach for character development and behavior modification by helping youth excel to become Champions in Life. Victor is a master of martial arts, a former U.S. Marine, and he has trained over 30 world and national martial art champions. Because of his own troubled youth, he has the heart to help kids of all ages succeed in life by overcoming negative influences around them.
Victor and his team reach out to our nation's youth to help prevent them making bad choices. He shares stories from his own life experiences, giving youth simple tools for instant success and development of moral character. Victor's impact has been documented through more than 5,000 letters he has received from youth and through his new film based on his book, "The Victor Marx Story," which delivers a message of hope and restoration.
The Melanoma Research Foundation (MRF) is the largest independent, national organization devoted to melanoma in the United States. Committed to the support of medical research in finding effective treatments and eventually a cure for melanoma, the MRF also educates patients and physicians about prevention, diagnosis and the treatment of melanoma. The MRF is an active advocate for the melanoma community, helping to raise awareness of this disease and the need for a cure. The MRF's website is the premier source for melanoma information seekers. For more information please visit: www.melanoma.org.
For more information about Victor Marx please visit:
SOURCE Suzanne DeLaurentiis Productions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks