|By PR Newswire||
|February 19, 2013 07:52 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (NYSE: MSO) will announce its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year period ended December 31, 2012 on February 26, 2013. The Company will also host a conference call with analysts and investors at 8:30 a.m. EST. The live webcast will be accessible to the public on the Company's web site, www.marthastewart.com/ir, and an archived version will be available through March 12, 2013.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (MSLO) is a leading provider of original "how-to" information, inspiring and engaging consumers with unique lifestyle content and high-quality products. MSLO is organized into the following business segments: Publishing, Merchandising and Broadcasting. MSLO is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MSO.
SOURCE Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks