|By PR Newswire||
|February 19, 2013 06:30 PM EST||
LONDON, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bioradar UK Ltd has found that the virus genomic Replikin® Count in Hand-Foot-Mouth Disease (HFMD) increased fourfold worldwide from 2005 to 2012 (Figure). All HFMD genomes on Pubmed were analyzed for Replikins (References). Increase in the genomic Replikin®Count (number of genomic Replikins per 100 amino acids) alone preceded and predicted the increases in the number of cases (p<0.001).
From 2010 to 2011, Counts exceeding 4.0 appeared and have since continued to increase in percent of the total virus population. There were 30,000 cases in China in 2008 and 2.2 million in 2012 (WHO). Genomic Replikin®Counts, alone, have now been correct 12 successive times in different virus species and strains at predicting outbreaks (References). Replikin®Count prediction has permitted the design of solid phase completely synthetic Replikins HFMD Vaccine.
Contact: email@example.com, Tel 646-320-5910
- Nature Precedings (8 Bogoch publications): http://precedings.nature.com/users/549471c7b195af1864d2f1b1996f6064
- website http://www.replikins.com
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks