|By PR Newswire||
|February 19, 2013 06:26 PM EST||
HOUSTON, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CNP) announced today that CenterPoint Energy Bakken Crude Services, LLC (CEBCS), an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of CNP has commenced an open season to solicit binding long-term volume commitments from customers for a new crude oil gathering and transportation pipeline system.
The system will gather crude oil from points located in North Dakota's Dunn and McKenzie Counties, and transport it to interconnections with interstate markets. The open season provides potential shippers with the opportunity to make long-term volume commitments of at least 1,000 barrels per day for crude oil gathering and transportation service over the system.
Binding offers for service should be received by 5 p.m. Central Time on March 29, 2013. To download the open season click here. For questions, please email or call Robert Redding at 918-382-5102 or email@example.com.
CenterPoint Energy, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a domestic energy delivery company that includes electric transmission & distribution, natural gas distribution, competitive natural gas sales and services, interstate pipelines, and field services operations. The company serves more than five million metered customers primarily in Arkansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas. Assets total more than $22 billion. With over 8,800 employees, CenterPoint Energy and its predecessor companies have been in business for more than 135 years. For more information, visit the company's website at CenterPointEnergy.com.
This news release includes forward-looking statements. Actual events and results may differ materially from those projected. The statements in this news release regarding future events and other statements that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. Factors that could affect actual results include the financial performance of CenterPoint Energy, the timing and impact of future regulatory decisions, and other factors discussed in CenterPoint Energy's Form 10-K for the period ended Dec. 31, 2011, and Form 10-Qs for the periods ended March 31, June 30, and Sept. 30, 2012, and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
For more information contact
SOURCE CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks