|By Business Wire||
|February 19, 2013 04:35 PM EST||
NTELOS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: NTLS), a leading regional provider of nationwide wireless voice and data communications services and home to the “best value in wireless,” announced that the Company will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and year-end 2012 results on Thursday, February 28, 2013 prior to the market open.
James A. Hyde, NTELOS CEO, and Stebbins B. Chandor, Jr., NTELOS CFO, will host the conference call and simultaneous webcast to review the results beginning at 11 a.m. Eastern time. Prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer period.
The webcast may be accessed via the Internet at ir.ntelos.com and the live call (“NTELOS Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2012 Earnings Conference Call”) may be accessed with the following numbers:
Following the conclusion of the call, a replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website at ir.ntelos.com. Alternatively, a telephone replay of the call will be available until March 7, 2013 at 9 a.m. Eastern time, and may be accessed with the following numbers:
Replay pass code: 10024764
NTELOS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: NTLS), operating through its subsidiaries as “nTelos Wireless,” is headquartered in Waynesboro, VA, and provides high-speed, dependable nationwide voice and data coverage for over 430,000 retail subscribers based in Virginia, West Virginia and portions of Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Kentucky. The Company’s licensed operational territories have a total population of approximately 7.9 million residents, of which its wireless network covers approximately 6.0 million residents. The Company is also the exclusive wholesale provider of wireless digital PCS services to Sprint Nextel in the Company’s western Virginia and West Virginia service area for all Sprint CDMA wireless customers. Additional information about the Company is available at www.ntelos.com or www.facebook.com/nteloswireless and www.twitter.com/ntelos_wireless.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?