|By Marketwired .||
|February 19, 2013 04:35 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- Canadian Banc Corp ("The Company") declares its regular monthly distribution of $0.05313 (4.25% annualized based on the original issue price of $15.00 per share) for each Class A share. The rate reflects the distribution policy of Canadian prime rate (3.00% as at February 15, 2013) plus 1.25% annually. The Company also declares its regular monthly distribution of $0.04167 (5.00% annualized) for each Preferred share which reflects the distribution policy of prime rate plus 0.75% annually. An annual Class A payment of 4.25% and a Preferred share payment of 5.00% are the minimum payments as per the distribution policy. Distributions are payable March 8, 2013 to shareholders on record as of February 28, 2013.
Since inception Class A shareholders have received a total of $6.55 per share and Preferred shareholders have received a total of $4.23 per share inclusive of this distribution, for a combined total of $10.78 per unit.
The Company invests in a portfolio of six publicly traded Canadian Banks as follows: Bank of Montreal, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, National Bank of Canada, Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Nova Scotia, Toronto-Dominion Bank. Shares held within the portfolio are expected to range between 5-20% in weight but may vary at any time. To generate additional returns above the dividend income earned on the portfolio, The Company will engage in a selective covered call writing program.
Distribution Details: Class A Share (BK) $0.05313 Preferred Share (BK.PR.A) $0.04167 Ex-Dividend Date: February 26, 2013 Record Date: February 28, 2013 Payable Date: March 8, 2013
Canadian Banc Corp
416-304-4443 or Toll Free: 1-877-4-Quadra (1-877-478-2372)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks