|By PR Newswire||
|February 19, 2013 04:31 PM EST||
ELMSFORD, N.Y., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BioScrip (NASDAQ: BIOS) today announced that the Company will release its 2012 fourth quarter and year-end financial results on Monday, March 11, 2013, after the market closes.
The Company will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Tuesday, March 12, 2013. Richard Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Hai Tran, Chief Financial Officer, will conduct the call.
Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing 800-705-5308 (US), or 303-223-4377 (International), 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available for two weeks after the call's completion by dialing 800-633-8284 (US) or 402-977-9140 (International) and entering conference call ID number 21648877. An audio webcast and archive will also be available under the "Investor Relations" section of the BioScrip website at www.bioscrip.com.
About BioScrip, Inc.
BioScrip provides comprehensive infusion and home care solutions. By partnering with patients, physicians, healthcare payors, government agencies and pharmaceutical manufacturers we are able to provide access to infusible medications and management solutions. Our goal is to optimize outcomes for chronic and other complex healthcare conditions and enhance the quality of patient life. BioScrip brings clinical competence in providing high-touch, comprehensive infusion and nursing services to patients in the most convenient ways possible. Through our customer services and treatments we aim to ensure the best possible therapy outcome.
SOURCE BioScrip, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London