|By PR Newswire||
|February 19, 2013 04:30 PM EST||
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: HALO) will webcast its Quarterly Update Conference Call for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 on Monday, February 25, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. ET/1:30 p.m. PT. Gregory I. Frost, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will lead the call. On the same date pre-market, Halozyme will release financial results for the fourth quarter and year-ended December 31, 2012.
The call will be webcast live through the "Investors" section of Halozyme's corporate website and a recording will be made available following the close of the call. To access the webcast, please log on to www.halozyme.com approximately fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. For those without access to the Internet, the live call may be accessed by phone by calling (877) 407-8037 (domestic callers) or (201) 689-8037 (international callers). A telephone replay will be available shortly after the call by dialing (877) 660-6853 (domestic callers) or (201) 612-7415 (international callers) using replay ID number 409638.
Halozyme Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and commercializing innovative products that advance patient care. With a diversified portfolio of enzymes that target the extracellular matrix, the Company's research focuses primarily on a family of human enzymes, known as hyaluronidases, which increase the absorption and dispersion of biologics, drugs and fluids. Halozyme's pipeline addresses therapeutic areas, such as diabetes, oncology and dermatology that have significant unmet medical need. The Company markets Hylenex® recombinant (hyaluronidase human injection) and has partnerships with Roche, Pfizer, Baxter, ViroPharma and Intrexon. Halozyme is headquartered in San Diego, CA. For more information on how we are innovating, please visit our corporate website at www.halozyme.com.
Hill + Knowlton Strategies
SOURCE Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher