|By PR Newswire||
|February 19, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
BOISE, Idaho, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- S1 IT Solutions, a leading data technology and services provider, today announced its 2013 strategy for the healthcare industry, rolling out four areas of focus to meet customers' critical needs for Electronic Health Record (EHR), analytics, Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) and encryption solutions.
S1 IT Solutions is an authorized IBM solution provider specializing in infrastructure, virtualization and optimization of customer computing environments. As a consultative solutions-focused company, S1 offers one source for seamless, high-value technology and services — providing expertise in planning, design, implementation and management of IT solutions.
"As a trusted advisor to customers in the healthcare industry, S1 IT Solutions is excited to strengthen the value we deliver by focusing on four pillars that we believe will resonate in the healthcare IT marketplace and best support the needs of our customers in the next year," said Erik Cline, Vice President of Sales at S1. The company's "four pillars" for healthcare include:
- EHR infrastructure solutions that provide the underlying support for Epic software applications, as well as services ranging from initial reference architecture development through ongoing management and maintenance including DR/failover testing
- Healthcare analytics that can drive operational efficiencies, reduce costs, improve quality of care and provide cost and quality information to purchasers, consumers and regulators
- Vendor Neutral Archive solutions that allow an organization to manage disparate departmental medical images and files through one seamless portal, regardless of which vendors provide the picture archiving and communication system (PACS), electronic medical records (EMR) and storage
- Encryption solutions in which S1 reviews the organization's current enterprise storage environment, helps to evaluate the best options and provides a roadmap for cost-effective encryption
S1 has highly skilled sales, engineering and support teams that are trained and certified in technologies including IBM, Cisco, Microsoft and NetApp. S1's certified technical engineers use industry best practices to help organizations increase efficiency and reduce costs through solutions including server migration/consolidation, storage, virtualization, disaster recovery, high availability, business continuity, security, data management and dynamic infrastructure.
For more information, please visit www.chooseS1.com or call 800.805.0054.
About S1 IT Solutions
S1 IT Solutions is a strategic technology partner to progressive companies and organizations specializing in infrastructure, virtualization and optimization of customer computing environments. We offer a wide range of products and services to customers nationwide and across many industry verticals. S1 IT Solutions is headquartered in Boise, ID, with regional offices in Portland, OR, Sacramento, CA, Southport, CT, and Dallas, TX. For more information, contact Chelsea Jones, Director of Marketing, at 208.381.0679 or cjones@chooseS1.com.
SOURCE S1 IT Solutions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks