|By Marketwired .||
|February 19, 2013 09:16 AM EST||
WESTFORD, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- Movik Networks, the Intelligent RAN company, today announced its newest offering, cREACH, the industry's first cloud enabled end-to-end intelligent RAN deployment lifecycle solution empowering operators with network sharing at the cellular level, bandwidth-on-demand across multiple networks, and unprecedented access to user and control plane actionable intelligence.
Built upon Movik's powerful REACH (Report, Export, Act, Control, HetNet) architecture, the foundation of its intelligent RAN solution, cREACH is currently in trial with several mobile operators who are moving their data to the cloud. A fully cloud enabled solution, cREACH allows operators to seamlessly migrate from a 'big iron' approach to managing their network and infrastructure on their own, while continuing to leverage deep insight into the user experience. cREACH measures network experience across multiple access technologies in real-time with full attribute correlation. With unprecedented access to this real-time data, operators can now fully extract the value embedded in their networks to significantly improve their network monetization.
Using virtualization and clustering technologies, cREACH adopts the natural layout of the operator network and provides a consolidated cloud-based RAN view with a perspective of the core data center.
cREACH enables operators to:
- Aggregate a time series of what is transpiring across access technologies (3G/4G, LTE, WiFi offload), services, and content, independent of network design and geographic distribution.
- Create real-time actionable events by realizing relationships between disparate network technologies.
- Facilitate new relationships by tapping into other data feeds (OSS feeds, PM statistics, Customer Care, etc.).
- Gain insight into real-time analytics.
- Expedite network planning, new services roll-out, address 'what-if' questions by bringing all aspects of the network to the operator's finger-tips, shortening the process from weeks to minutes and even seconds.
"Movik's cREACH is the only network based cloud solution in the industry that is singularly focused on helping operators monetize their networks," said John St. Amand, CEO, Movik. "Mobile operators have spent billions building networks and providing services to consumers that have now become part of everyday life. Our mission as a company is to empower operators with the ability to look at the network in real-time and deliver actionable information that enables them to maximize the user experience, preserve network resources, and better serve their customers. Operators want business value, not more boxes."
With cREACH's cloud architecture, operators can pull in even more history and even more perspective than ever before across the network to deliver best QoE (Quality of Experience) and optimal network utilization. By providing a holistic 'lifecycle report card' on how subscribers are behaving across heterogeneous technology, and how services are performing across different access technologies to meet user demand, cREACH gives operators the big picture and the tools to extend user lifetime in the network.
To arrange a press or analyst briefing at the GSMA Mobile World Congress, please contact Jacey Godfrey at email@example.com.
Movik has achieved recognition for its innovative offerings, topping The Wall Street Journal's "Next Big Thing" Top 50 Start Ups list and FierceWireless' annual list of the top 15 emerging companies in the wireless industry.
For more information about Movik please visit www.movik.com or
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MovikNetworks
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/movik-networks
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/moviknetworks.
About Movik Networks
Movik Networks' innovative solutions enable operators to improve their subscribers' experience by intelligently correlating and acting in real-time, on all traffic from the RAN. The company's technology based on its REACH (Report, Export, Act, Control, HetNet) architecture, leverages network and content awareness to quickly and easily scale content distribution, establish policies and procedures based on real-time network conditions, and implement traffic management techniques that make the most efficient use of the existing network infrastructure. To learn more about Movik, please visit: www.movik.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher