|By Marketwired .||
|February 18, 2013 02:00 AM EST||
HAMBURG, GERMANY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/18/13 --
Steven Ehrlich, global vice president of Client Development for TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC, a leading global tech-enabled talent acquisition company that leverages software, advertising and creativity to deliver award-winning products and services.
Will deliver a session titled, "Social Media in Recruitment" during the Social Media Week Hamburg conference.
The event will take place from Monday, February 18 through Friday, February 22, 2013.
Ehrlich will deliver his session on Thursday, February 21, 2013 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Social Media Week Hamburg
SIDE Hotel Hamburg
Registration details are available at: http://socialmediaweek.org/login/?then_to=%2Fhamburg%2Fschedule%2F
There is no longer a debate about the impact of social media in recruitment, and particularly in employer brand delivery; everyone agrees that it is here to stay. What is up for discussion, however, is how organizations can properly leverage social media for the best impact and greater ROI. Although many companies have taken the first steps with social media, few understand how to use it to full potential. To attain maximum benefit from social media, the organization must figure out how to engage the audience, drive authenticity and transparency and gain an advantage over competitors.
During this session, Steven Ehrlich, global vice president of Client Services for TMP Worldwide, will lead a discussion about companies that are making the best use of social and mobile. He will also explain why it is not just a question of how well the company manages its digital channels, but also how well they manage what these increasingly open channels reveal about their employer brand experience. In addition, attendees will discover how social strategies can change on a global basis, explore the biggest questions about using mobile and social globally and learn how to attain a measureable impact using social channels.
HR professionals, business managers and executives interested in learning how to utilize social media in the recruitment process more effectively to enhance their employer brand are encouraged to attend this informative session.
About TMP Worldwide
TMP Worldwide is a global, tech-enabled talent acquisition company that leverages software, advertising and creativity to develop and deploy our clients' employer brands across digital, social and mobile platforms connecting candidates with employers.
This strategic mix of talent and technology allows us to serve a global client base that spans virtually all sectors of private, public, and government employers, and positions us as the organization to define the standard of measurable and cost-effective solutions to the human capital management community.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London