|By Marketwired .||
|February 18, 2013 01:13 AM EST||
OSLO, NORWAY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/18/13 -- Algeta ASA (OSE: ALGETA), a company focused on the development of novel targeted cancer therapeutics, will announce its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results on Thursday, 28 February 2013. A presentation by Algeta's senior management team to investors, analysts and the press will take place in Oslo at 10:00 CET. The presentation will also be webcast live and can be accessed through www.algeta.com where questions can also be submitted during the presentation.
The presentation will take place at 10:00 CET at:
Haakon VIIs gate 1
Algeta's senior management will also host an international conference call at 14:30 CET/08:30 Eastern Time (US) (details below).
To participate in the conference call, please dial the appropriate number below five minutes prior to the call:
US: +1 877 423 0830
UK: +44 20 7153 9154
Norway: +47 21 06 61 13
Sweden: +46 8-506 443 86
Denmark: +45 32 71 42 62
Switzerland: +41 44 580 65 22
Participant pin code: 434633#
To access the replay, please dial:
US: +1 877 679 2989
UK: +44 20 3364 5196
Norway: +47 23 50 02 03
Sweden: +46 8-505 564 73
Conference reference: 345360#
A replay version of the conference call will also be available at www.algeta.com.
The results report and the presentation will be available at www.algeta.com in the Investors section from 07:00 CET.
Algeta is a company focused on developing novel targeted therapies for patients with cancer based on its alpha-pharmaceutical platform. The Company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and has a US subsidiary, Algeta US, LLC, based in Cambridge, MA performing commercial marketing operations in the US. Algeta is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Ticker: ALGETA). For more information please visit www.algeta.com.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Algeta ASA via Thomson Reuters ONE
For further information, please contact:
Mike Booth / Renate Birkeli
+47 23 00 67 32
Communications & Corporate Affairs
+44 207 638 9571
Citigate Dewe Rogerson
+47 22 04 82 00
Gambit Hill & Knowlton
+1 781 235 3060
MacDougall Biomedical Communications
US investor enquiries:
+1 646 378 2953
The Trout Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks