|By PR Newswire||
|February 18, 2013 01:01 AM EST||
CHEMNITZ, Germany, February 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Porsche Design Group races ahead by gifting customers with the soft touch
World-famous automobile manufacturer Porsche Design Group celebrates its 40th birthday with an innovative and modern marketing campaign in collaboration with Touchcode. Renowned for its sleek yet functional style, the design house, along with the German based Premier Marketing Group, created a voucher which integrates the invisible data code technology 'Touchcode'. The voucher grants users with a touch-screen smart device with immediate access to discounts for Porsche Design products as well as a high-quality image trailer produced exclusively for the anniversary. Started in late 2012, the vouchers are available in several Porsche Design stores worldwide.
Activating Touchcode is really simple:
- Go to the Porsche website: http://www.porsche-design40y.com
- Place the voucher onto your smart device's touch screen.
- The webpage recognizes the invisible Touchcode and automatically opens up exclusive content. Users can view specially customised content and sign up for further discounts and promotions.
How it works
Touchcode technology does not require a camera or app to be read and provides seamless delivery of unique interactive experiences. Comparable to a key, the invisible data is coded onto any printable surface from paper to plastic or foil. Unlike a visually intrusive QR code, Touchcode unlocks the correlating content by referring to the website directly after it is placed onto the display.
"Once more an internationally, prestigious company, well-known for its exquisite style and high quality, has selected our forward-looking Touchcode", explains Sascha Voigt, CEO and co-founder of Printechnologics."
Printechnologics is today's leading developer of printed functionalities, creating electronic systems produced entirely by a common printer. Printechnologics introduced its first commercially viable product - Touchcode, mid 2011. Touchcode technology is completely recyclable, invisible and flexible.
Printechnologics ensures nearly every kind of printed product, from advertising leaflets to labels and forgery-proof packaging, and is ready for the digital age. These first production products have the potential to inspire a series of inventions that will change everyday life.
Printechnologics is a 3M New Venture Company since 2010.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London