|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2013 09:46 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- We regret to inform you that Celine performances Tuesday, Feb. 19 through Friday, Feb. 22 at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace have been canceled.
After recovering from the flu last week, Celine developed a secondary infection (sinusitis) which is being treated with antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medicine. Her doctor has instructed her to rest for a period of seven consecutive days in order for her to fully recover.
Celine's previously scheduled dates Feb. 26 through Mar. 16 will proceed as scheduled.
Those who purchased tickets with a credit card for the canceled performances will be automatically refunded. Those who purchased tickets with cash may present tickets at the original point of sale for a refund. Ticket holders who purchased through Ticketmaster may call 1-877-4-CELINE (1-877-423-5463).
SOURCE AEG Live
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?