|By PR Newswire||
|February 15, 2013 05:00 PM EST||
NORTHFIELD, Ill., Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kraft Foods Group (NASDAQ: KRFT) will present at the annual Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) Conference in Boca Raton, Fla., on Feb. 19 at 10.30 a.m. Eastern time. Presenters will include:
- Tony Vernon, CEO
- Tim McLevish, EVP and CFO
- Barry Calpino, VP, Breakthrough Innovation
- Chris Jakubik, VP, Investor Relations
Access to a live audio webcast, and replay, of the event with accompanying presentation will be available in the Investor Center section of Kraft's Web site at ir.kraftfoodsgroup.com, under "Events and Webcasts."
ABOUT KRAFT FOODS GROUP
Kraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT) is North America's fourth largest consumer packaged food and beverage company, with revenues of approximately $18 billion in 2012. Launched as a public and independent company on Oct. 1, 2012, the new Kraft has the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse. The company has an unrivaled portfolio of products in the beverages, cheese, refrigerated meals and grocery categories. Its iconic brands include Kraft, Maxwell House, Oscar Mayer, Planters and JELL-O. Kraft's 25,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada have a passion for making the foods and beverages people love. Kraft Foods Group is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 index. For more information, visit www.kraft.com and www.facebook.com/kraft .
SOURCE Kraft Foods Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks