|By Marketwire .||
|February 15, 2013 04:53 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/15/13 -- Agrium Inc. (TSX:AGU) (NYSE:AGU) announced today that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on April 9, 2013 in Calgary, Alberta. Shareholders of common shares of Agrium Inc. as at the close of trading on February 25, 2013 (the "Record Date") will be eligible to vote their shares at the Meeting.
Agrium Inc. is a major Retail supplier of agricultural products and services in North America, South America and Australia and a leading global Wholesale producer and marketer of all three major agricultural nutrients and the premier supplier of specialty fertilizers in North America through our Advanced Technologies business unit. Agrium's strategy is to provide the crop inputs and services needed to feed a growing world. We focus on maximizing shareholder returns by driving continuous improvements to our base businesses, pursuing value-added growth opportunities across the crop input value chain and returning capital to shareholders.
Vice President, Investor/Corporate Relations
Director, Investor Relations
Analyst, Investor Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks