|By PR Newswire||
|February 15, 2013 04:50 PM EST||
ATLANTA, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Small Business Administration announced today the Disaster Loan Outreach Centers located in Bartow and Gordon counties in Georgia will cease operations Thursday, Feb. 21 at the close of business.
The Small Business Administration urges those affected by the severe storms and tornadoes on Jan. 30, to visit these Centers before they close to obtain one-on-one assistance and information about the disaster assistance program.
The Centers are located in the following communities and their hours of operation are as indicated:
SBA Disaster Loan Outreach Centers
North Bartow Community Service Center
2397 Hall Station Road
Adairsville, GA 30103
Sonoraville Community/Recreation Center
7494 Fairmount Highway, SE
Calhoun, GA 30701
Open: Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Closing: Thursday, Feb. 21 at close of business
Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA's secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
Individuals and businesses unable to visit one of the Centers may also obtain information and loan applications by calling the SBA's Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955 (1-800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing), or by sending an email to email@example.com. Loan applications can also be downloaded from the SBA's website at www.sba.gov. Completed applications should be returned to one of the Centers or mailed to: U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
The deadline to return SBA applications for physical property damage is April 9, 2013. The deadline to return applications for economic injury is November 16, 2013.
For more information about the SBA's Disaster Loan Program, visit our website at www.sba.gov.
Contact: Michael Lampton
Release Number: 13-300, GA 13481/13482
SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher