|By Business Wire||
|February 15, 2013 12:21 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vnf254/global_server) has announced the addition of the "Global Server Virtualization Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Server Virtualization market to grow at a CAGR of 31.07 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for better productivity of enterprise servers. The Global Server Virtualization market has also been witnessing the reduced downtime of end-user systems. However, the need for huge initial capital investment is reducing the adoption among SMEs which could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Citrix Systems Inc., Microsoft Corp., Red Hat Inc., and VMware Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Parallels Inc., Oracle Corp., IBM Corp., and Hewlett-Packard Co.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Data Centers team said: ''Rapid advancements in technology related to server virtualization have led to the incorporation of techniques to reduce the downtime of end-user systems during server and network maintenance. The data in the network is backed up periodically and measures are taken to ensure minimal downtime of the network. During server or network maintenance, the virtualized server instances keep running and do not allow any changes in the end-user processes. Even in case of a network failure, the server reinstates the system to the same state in which it was before the failure. With the adoption of server virtualization, enterprises are able to increase the productivity of their networks.''
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vnf254/global_server
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks