|By PR Newswire||
|February 14, 2013 04:11 PM EST||
BROOKFIELD, Wis., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Direct Response Forum (DRF), the premier trade association for payments professionals, with over 500 members, will hold its annual forum on Monday August 5th through Wednesday August 7th, 2013 in San Diego. The DRF annually draws leading experts from the field of e-commerce and card not present merchants.
This year's Direct Response Forum, Soaring to New Heights in Payments Education, will provide a variety of educational sessions designed to give merchants strategies for streamlining payment processes and growing their businesses.
The Forum will open Monday night with Steve Sisgold, a peak performance and breakthrough expert, who will speak on "Staying Resilient, Engaged, and On Purpose Throughout the Forum". Other leading speakers will be:
- Vernice "Fly Girl" Armour, America's First African-American Female Combat Pilot, "Zero to Breakthrough: How a Breakthrough Mentality Creates Breakthrough Results."
- Ken Schmidt, Brand Visionary and Communications Strategist for Harley-Davidson Motor Company, "Make Some Noise: Open the Throttle and Dominate Your Marketplace."
- Anita Boomstein, Partner, Hughes, Hubbard, & Reed, LLP, a leading legal expert in the U.S. regarding card not present regulations.
"The DRF is a great opportunity to network with fellow merchants and learn from some of the leading minds in payments" says Steve Wyatt, DRF Executive Chair.
DRF 2013 will include valuable information on the latest trends in vendor management, payments analytics, international expansion, EMV, PCI, mobile, and much more. Registration information is available at http://www.directresponseforum.org
About Direct Response Forum, Inc.
The Direct Response Forum (www.directresponseforum.org) brings together leading direct merchants, acquirers, card companies, and service providers for two days of interactive panels, breakout sessions, and roundtable discussions focused on key topics affecting the customer/card not present (CNP) merchant community. The Direct Response Forum is a not-for-profit educational organization that is managed by a Board of Directors of executives at leading companies including Affinion Group, Expedia, Inc., Riot Games, Inc., Rosetta Stone, and Wayfair.
SOURCE Direct Response Forum, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?