|By PR Newswire||
|February 14, 2013 09:00 AM EST||
OTTAWA, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - AFORE Solutions, Inc., a leading provider of cloud security and management solutions today announced their CloudLink® Secure Virtual Storage Appliance (VSA) has been certified Vblock™ Ready by VCE to run on Vblock™ Systems.
CloudLink Secure VSA, the industry's leading storage and data encryption solution, empowers enterprises to:
- Provide AES-256 level encryption for sensitive data in both public and private clouds without compromising performance.
- Enable a secure, optimized and managed at rest and in motion solution from an enterprise data center to the cloud computing infrastructure in a multi-tenant cloud security environment.
- Have a single enterprise control security solution that requires no infrastructure changes (virtual machines, workloads or hardware platform).
- Protects enterprises from the risks and complexity of cloud computing.
- Provide a high performance, flexible encryption solution for high performance Vblock Systems storage environments.
- Ensure data security compliance (HIPPA, SOX, PCI) in virtualized and cloud environments.
"Many enterprises are utilizing pre-integrated Vblock Systems to simplify and speed the process of building their data center and private cloud infrastructures," said Misha Nossik, Chief Technology Officer at AFORE Solutions. "CloudLink provides Vblock Systems customers the assurance that their sensitive data from mission-critical applications requiring the highest level of security, compliance and control is fully protected."
The certification was conducted by Superna™, which has been authorized by VCE to provide Vblock System certifications to VCE™ Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program members. This certification enables mutual channel partners and enterprise customers to enhance and accelerate adoption of Vblock Systems by leveraging CloudLink's encryption solution to ensure regulatory compliance (HIPPA, PCI, SOX), and full protection of sensitive data. Vblock Systems from VCE combine industry-leading technologies from Cisco, EMC, and VMware to deliver a pre-configured, rapidly deployable, converged infrastructure for cloud computing.
CloudLink Secure VSA features AES-256 storage volume encryption of data at rest, an AES-256-encrypted VPN tunnel for data in motion, encrypted storage via NFSv3, Server Message Block (SMB) 2 and iSCSI, and a management tool suite accessible via browser or VMware vCenter. CloudLink Secure VSA supports automated deployment of Secure SVSA using vCloud™ Director API. Operating at the virtualization layer, CloudLink Secure VSA offers flexible, multi-tenant storage encryption across Vblock Systems storage technologies (including iSCSI, FC, FCoE, NAS and DAS) transparent to any application and over varying cloud infrastructures.
AFORE Solutions is a leader in Cloud Security and Management. AFORE's CloudLink® software security appliance combines cloud infrastructure security and manageability with cloud performance monitoring. Enterprises and Cloud Service Providers use CloudLink® to protect mission critical data in motion and at rest while managing SLA's for security compliance and service performance. For more information, visit www.aforesolutions.com.
Copyright © 2013 All Rights Reserved. CloudLink is a trademark of AFORESolutions, Inc. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
SOURCE AFORE Solutions Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks