|By Business Wire||
|February 14, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, will be hosting a webinar covering Data Center Trends: What’s Hot & What’s Not, on February 27, 2013 from 2:00-3:00pm EST, presented by Michael Salvador, technical solutions manager.
The data center market is changing to meet the needs of businesses and the demands of customers, including information any time, any place and on any device. At the same time there is also a drive towards adopting lower-cost data center options including consolidation, virtualization and migration to the cloud. Businesses are now looking at total cost of ownership (TCO) and return on investment (ROI) for new data centers, where previously the cost to build the data center was the key parameter.
Implementation of these lower-cost options is driving more businesses to move to multi-tenant or colocation to support their data center expansion. Lower or flat IT and operations budgets are causing teams to come together to take a holistic approach to data center design, management, construction and to address the need to be agile in this new market. Learn about these major changes in the data center industry and how Belden can help you through this transition to the "hyper" data center of tomorrow, one that is flexible, agile, cost-efficient and intelligent.
- Understand the shift from enterprise-operated data centers to multi-tenant data centers
- Learn about addressing the need to manage the high cost of operations by moving to public/hybrid cloud
- Understand how and why data storage approaches are changing, with more consideration being given to cloud storage
- Discover a holistic design approach drawing upon expertise in all functional areas
For more information and to register please, visit the Webinar information page (http://www.globalspec.com/click/go2event?type=details&eventId=234&evtsrc=BeldenPR).
St. Louis-based Belden Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells connectivity solutions for markets including industrial, enterprise, and broadcast. It has approximately 6,800 employees, and has manufacturing capabilities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, and a market presence in nearly every region of the world. Belden was founded in 1902, and today is a leader with some of the strongest brands in the signal transmission industry. For more information, visit www.belden.com. Follow Belden on Twitter: @BeldenInc
Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks