|By Marketwired .||
|February 13, 2013 09:22 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/14/13 -- Electrovaya Inc. (TSX:EFL) announced today that it will report first quarter 2013 financial results for December 31, 2012 after the market closes on February 14, 2013. Electrovaya will hold a conference call on February 15, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss the Company's financial results and provide a business update.
Conference Call Details:
U.S. and Canada toll free: (877) 407-8291
International: +1 (201) 689-8345
To help ensure that the conference begins in a timely manner, please dial in 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. For those unable to participate in the conference call, a replay will be available for one week beginning on February15, 2013 through February 22, 2012. To access the replay, the U.S. dial-in number is (877) 660-6853 and the non-U.S. dial-in number is +1 (201) 612-7415. The replay conference ID is 409374.
About Electrovaya Inc:
Electrovaya Inc. (TSX:EFL) designs, develops and manufactures proprietary Lithium Ion SuperPolymer® batteries, battery systems, and battery-related products for the clean electric transportation, Utility Scale Energy Storage and smart grid power, consumer and healthcare markets. The Company's mission is to accelerate clean transportation as a commercial reality with its advanced power system for all classes of zero-emission electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. The Company's other mission is to deliver Utility Scale Energy Storage Systems for the highest efficiency in electricity storage, whether the electricity is generated from intermittent wind and solar power or from other sources. Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Ontario, Canada, Electrovaya has production facilities in Canada as well as in the US, and customers around the globe. To learn more about how Electrovaya is powering mobility, please explore www.electrovaya.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher