|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 08:00 PM EST||
PALATINE, Ill., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Addus HomeCare Corporation (Nasdaq:ADUS), a comprehensive provider of home-based social and medical services focused primarily on the dual eligible population, announced today that it will release earnings for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 before the market opens.
Addus will host a conference call on Wednesday, March 13, 2013, beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time. Speakers on the call will include Mark Heaney, Chairman, President and CEO, and Dennis Meulemans, CFO. The toll-free dial-in number is (866) 700-6293 (international dial-in number is 617-213-8835), with the pass code: 51146580. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available through midnight on March 14, 2013, by dialing (888) 286-8010 (international dial-in number is 617-801-6888) and entering the pass code 98751970.
A live broadcast of Addus HomeCare's conference call will be available under the Investor Relations section of the Company's website: www.addus.com. An online replay of the conference call will also be available on the Company's website for one month, beginning approximately three hours following the conclusion of the live broadcast.
Addus is a comprehensive provider of a broad range of social and medical services in the home. Addus' services include personal care and assistance with activities of daily living, skilled nursing and rehabilitative therapies, and adult day care. Addus focuses on serving the needs of the dual eligible population. Addus' consumers are individuals with special needs who are at risk of hospitalization or institutionalization, such as the elderly, chronically ill and disabled. Addus' payor clients include federal, state and local governmental agencies, commercial insurers and private individuals. For more information, please visit www.addus.com.
CONTACT: Investor Contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Phone: (847) 303-5300
SOURCE Addus HomeCare Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks