|By Marketwired .||
|February 13, 2013 06:33 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Marin Software today announced that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission relating to the proposed initial public offering of its common stock. The number of shares to be sold and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined. Marin Software plans to list its common stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "MRIN."
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. UBS Securities LLC. and Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated are acting as book-running managers, and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC is acting as a co-manager.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus related to the offering may be obtained, when available, from Goldman, Sachs & Co. at 200 West Street, New York, New York 10282, Attention: Prospectus Department, by calling (866) 471-2526 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and from Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., at 60 Wall Street, New York, New York 10005, Attention: Prospectus Group, by calling (800) 503-4611 or by emailing prospectus.CPDG@db.com.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time that the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
About Marin Software: Marin provides a Revenue Acquisition Management platform for search, display, social and mobile marketing used by advertisers and agencies to manage ad investments and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?