|By Business Wire||
|February 13, 2013 06:32 PM EST||
OVS Group, LLC announced today that they have expanded into new office space in the West Houston Energy Corridor. The office provides nearly three times the space of their former lease and is expected to support their rapid expansion plans over the next three years.
The space is conveniently located at:
One Park 10 Plaza
16225 Park Ten Place, Suite 200
Houston, TX 77084
The new office is designed to accommodate a substantial number of new employees and support an increase in client training. The company has grown their client base by 40% since Q3, 2012, and the client base is projected to double again by the end of this year. OVS Group will add approximately 10 new technical staff positions in the West Houston office in 2013 in addition to significant expansion to their headcount in Mexico.
“We are growing fast. This expansion is fueled by strong growth in the US market and expansion of our international business in Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia,” said Larry Denver, President of OVS Group. “We are very grateful for the support we are receiving from our clients,” explained Jose Alvarez, CEO of OVS Group. “We are very excited about our ability to serve our growing customer base, and we are especially enthusiastic about the uptake of OVS by new clients.”
Founded in 2009, OVS Group, LLC provides integration and automated workflow solutions for oil and gas clients operating in conventional and unconventional plays worldwide. The solution delivers improved asset management and increased operational performance using the One Virtual Source® (OVS) core software technology. A globally-recognized team of experts, top-tier energy industry clients, and decades of commercial software success form the foundation of OVS Group. To learn more, visit www.ovsgroup.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks