|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 06:26 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pacific Booker Minerals Inc.(NYSE MKT: PBM),(BKM.V) is pleased to announce that it has retained John J.L. Hunter, Q.C. of Hunter Litigation Chambers Law Corporation to advance litigation against the Province of British Columbia in connection with the refusal of the Government to issue an Environmental Assessment Certificate for the Morrison Copper/Gold Mine Project.
If you would like to be added to our email newsgroup, please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Gregory R. Anderson
Director, CEO and President
SOURCE Pacific Booker Minerals Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks