|By Marketwired .||
|February 13, 2013 06:21 PM EST||
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ: FNSR), a global technology leader in high-speed optical communications, confirmed that it will announce its fiscal third quarter 2013 financial results for the period ending January 27, 2013, at the close of market on Thursday, March 7, 2013. The announcement will be followed by a conference call with analysts at 2:00 p.m. PST/ 5:00 p.m. EST.
Jerry Rawls, Finisar Corporation's executive Chairman of the Board; Eitan Gertel, Chief Executive Officer; and Kurt Adzema, Chief Financial Officer, will discuss financial results for the quarter and answer questions from analysts who follow the Company.
Internet access: See investor relations page at www.finisar.com.
Phone access: Domestic 1.888.417.8533 or International 1.719.457.2697. Conference ID 4484284
A replay of the webcast will be available on the investor relations page of the Company's website shortly after the call. An audio replay will be available for two weeks following the call by dialing 1.888.203.1112 (domestic) or +1.719.457.0820 (international) and then, following the prompts, enter conference ID 4484284 and provide your name, affiliation, and contact number.
In addition, Jerry Rawls, Finisar's executive Chairman of the Board, will speak at the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference in New York, NY.
Presenter: Jerry Rawls, Executive Chairman
Date: Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Time: 3:00pm EDT/12:00pm PDT
Location: Le Parker Meridien - New York
Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ: FNSR) is a global technology leader for fiber optic subsystems and components that enable high-speed voice, video and data communications for telecommunications, networking, storage, wireless, and cable TV applications. For more than 20 years, Finisar has provided critical optics technologies to system manufacturers to meet the increasing demands for network bandwidth and storage. Finisar is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, USA with R&D, manufacturing sites, and sales offices worldwide. For additional information, visit http://investor.finisar.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher