|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 06:21 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A10 Networks, Inc., the technology leader in Application Networking, announced that on February 12, 2013, Magistrate Judge Paul Grewal of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California granted Brocade Communications Systems Inc.'s ("Brocade") request for a permanent injunction related to certain trade secrets. The Court explicitly excluded from the order A10 products with redesigned code that A10 has lawfully developed. After the verdict and out of prudence, A10 began lawfully developing redesigned code and will soon begin shipping compliant products. The order has no impact on customers' use and possession of, or on A10's ability to support, AX Series units shipped before the order.
"A10 has always acted lawfully and properly, and it will appeal the jury's verdict and the court's rulings before the Federal Circuit," said Robert Cochran, General Counsel at A10 Networks. "As is typical, our competitors overstate the significance of this ruling. They also understate our legal rights, including the rights to ship compliant AX Series products."
A10 Networks' novel architecture and innovations in Layer 4-7 Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs) has led to the success of its products, including the AX Series product line. A10 Networks' unique platforms and technology deliver industry-leading Application Networking solutions that accelerate, optimize, and secure customers' web sites and applications. A10's flagship AX Series platforms deliver solutions for Application Delivery/Server Load Balancing, IPv6 Migration, and Cloud Computing & Virtualization. A10 Networks' products are deployed across numerous verticals, including customers of all sizes in the service provider, Web portal, financial, education, manufacturing, technology, and other markets.
SOURCE A10 Networks
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher