|By Marketwired .||
|February 13, 2013 03:43 PM EST||
MINNEAPOLIS, MN--(Marketwire - February 13, 2013) - OnPoint Medical Diagnostics (OTCQB: ONMD) today released results from its first customer satisfaction survey which was distributed to all active users of its MRI Quality Assurance (QA) software.
The survey was conducted in early January, and was intended to provide the organization with insights to how customers were responding to its first commercial product launched earlier in 2012. More than 50% of OnPoint's active users responded and highlights of the survey found that:
- 100% of imaging managers who responded agreed that OnPoint provides better information on the health of their scanners and helps them anticipate potential problems.
- 100% of the respondents would recommend OnPoint to a colleague.
- 100% of the respondents found the product easy-to-use.
- Over 96% of the respondents prefer OnPoint's MRI QA product over their current process.
"This feedback is invaluable and provides critical insight into how the market is responding to a platform designed to measure and improve the quality of MRI scanners," said William Cavanaugh, President and CEO of OnPoint. "It certainly validates the power of our technology when virtually all of the respondents indicated they prefer OnPoint to their log books and every respondent indicated they would recommend us to their colleagues."
OnPoint has over 80 MRI scanners across 18 states connected to its cloud-based quality assurance technology. In addition, it is currently working with industry thought leaders to leverage its big-data medical imaging platform to provide objective and measurable quality to other areas of medical imaging. For more information, visit www.onpointmd.com.
About OnPoint Medical Diagnostics
OnPoint's big-data medical imaging platform assists the global healthcare industry in delivering the highest quality medical images possible -- safely, consistently and efficiently. Its solutions are deployed in the cloud and delivered in a SaaS framework, which provides anytime, anywhere access to the technology. The company's flagship product for MRI is focused on automating the quality control measures required for accreditation by the American College of Radiology, with real-time dashboards, analytics and trending to make sure scanners are providing the best possible images of patients. For more information, visit www.onpointmd.com.
Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
In addition to historical facts or statements of current condition, this press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "Safe Harbor" provisions of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements provide the company's current expectations or forecasts of future events. The company's performance and financial results could differ materially from those reflected in these forward-looking statements due to risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to: our ability to react to trends and challenges in our business and the markets in which we operate; our ability to anticipate market needs or develop new or enhanced products to meet those needs; the adoption rate of our products; our ability to establish and maintain successful relationships with our collaboration partners; our ability to compete in our industry; fluctuations in demand, sales and prices for our products and services; our ability to protect our intellectual property rights; our ability to limit liability for claims against our predecessor or as a result of our restructuring; general political, economic and market conditions and events; and other risks and uncertainties described more fully described in our documents filed with or furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission. Given these risks and uncertainties, any or all of these forward-looking statements may prove to be incorrect. The company undertakes no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statement.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London