|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 03:39 PM EST||
MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- General Mills (NYSE: GIS) will webcast its upcoming presentation at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) conference. Interested investors can listen to the live broadcast beginning at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, February 19, 2013. This webcast will be accessible on the Internet at www.generalmills.com. A replay of the presentation will be available at the same website through Friday, March 8, 2013.
SOURCE General Mills
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher