|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 03:35 PM EST||
Peter Pearce of Boston, Massachusetts has been honored with a recognition by Boston Magazine in its selection of "Select Wealth Managers."
BOSTON, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Announcing a special recognition appearing in the February, 2013 issue of Boston Magazine published by Metrocorp. Peter Pearce was selected for the following honor: "Select Wealth Managers"
Peter Pearce commented on the recognition: "This is quite an honor for me. The fact that Boston Magazine included me in its selection of "Select Wealth Managers," signals that my constant effort to deliver excellent work has paid off. It is gratifying to be recognized in this way."
About Peter Pearce: a short profile by and about the honoree:
Peter works with individuals, families and Trusts to develop financial strategies to manage their personal wealth. Mr. Pearce joined Merrill Lynch in 1989 and often speaks for Merrill Lynch on generating retirement income and tax free investing.
Following the publication of Peter Pearce's selection for Boston Magazine's Select Wealth Managers list, American Registry seconded the honor and added Peter Pearce to the "Registry of Business Excellence™". An exclusive recognition plaque, shown here, has been designed to commemorate this honor.
For more information on Peter Pearce, located in Boston, Massachusetts please call 617-946-4045, or visit http://fa.ml.com/peter_pearce.
This press release was written by American Registry, LLC with contributions from Peter Pearce on behalf of Peter Pearce and was distributed by PR Newswire, a subsidiary of UBM plc.
American Registry, LLC is an independent company that serves businesses and professionals such as Peter Pearce who have been recognized for excellence. American Registry offers news releases, plaques and The Registry™, an online listing of over 2 million significant business and professional recognitions. Search The Registry™ at http://www.americanregistry.com.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE American Registry
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher